Akzeptieren

Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung dieser Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Cookies gesetzt werden. Mehr erfahren

Offizieller BMW Club  -  Korporatives Mitglied im AvD

BMW 02 Club e.V. - Forum

TUV H-Plate Approval. Californian in Germany in need of help again. (Allgemeines)

verfasst von 02Cal(R), 27.05.2018, 17:27

Greetings!

It's been a long time since I've been on here. As before, apologies to write in English, as my German is not very good. Feel free to respond in German if it is easier and I will translate.

I have my 1974 BMW 2002 here in Freiburg, and I must renew my TUV/H plates.

I have done a LOT of work to the car since I last did TUV, so I'm now having to sort all of my paperwork and fight TUV...

Right now I have 3 main issues-

1. I have converted to Weber DCOE 40's, and have hoped to use the following as approval-
https://strichzwo.de/itmdata/k4o4saz24sfh/alpina_a1.pdf

So far it's not going well.... I have a custom intake that is not 'optically correct' which likely sounds too good (too loud) for TUV to approve... I will fight for the setup that I have, but I'm not optimistic when dealing with the originality police at TUV.... If it won't work, I am searching for an airbox that I can either borrow, or possibly buy if the price is right to achieve approval.

2. I have installed a vinage 1970's 350mm Momo Concave Steering wheel, with an original Momo Hub adapter (#0155).

-Does anyone know of or have approval they could share with me that could help? They are refusing to allow it.

3. I have installed Vintage Recaro Sport Seats as well that are in excellent condition, and I have no intentions of removing them....

-Does anyone have approval/documentation for the installation of Recaro Sport Seats?

Thank you for your time!
-Jeff[image]
[image]

gesamter Thread:

Online (letzte 10min.):  - 2002dw - siegal
130844 Postings in 21448 Threads, 2215 registrierte User, 109 User online (2 reg., 107 Gäste)
BMW 02 Club e.V. - Forum | Datenschutz | Impressum | Kontakt
RSS Feed