Akzeptieren

Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung dieser Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Cookies gesetzt werden. Mehr erfahren

Offizieller BMW Club  -  Korporatives Mitglied im AvD

BMW 02 Club e.V. - Forum

Greetings from goodwood (Allgemeines)

verfasst von Uli Horb a.N.(R) E-Mail, Horb a.N., 14.09.2018, 18:33

Hi Anders,
no haven't been on the pre 66 parking, I went there by plane but my rental was yellow.
[image]

On the visitors parking I've seen a black 02
[image]
as well as an inka e9 with vinyl roof
[image]
But I think there was a whole lot of nice cars.
I especially was fond of the 356 Rat
[image]
as well as the usual conglomerate of Facel Vega, Jensen Interceptors, Iso Grifo, Bemtley, RR, Bristols, ALF and so on.
I really enjoyed the athmosphere (beforehand I thought it would be kind of Carnival) and was really impressed that it wasn't and the looks just improved the experience.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

And beer wasn't as warm as expected...

[image]

Racing was serious...

[image]

[image]

Paddock was filled with lots of nice stuff

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I already planned my trip next year but this will be ca. 3+ k km.
Horb-Amsterdam ferry to Newcastle, then Edinburgh, Glasgow,(Perhaps Isle of Man) over to Ireland there the Wild Atlantic Way and then ferry from Rosslare to Fishguard then Goodwod and back home.
Hopefully with the 02 (if I keep my schedule) otherwise with the e9 or the 964.

So let's make an appointment to meet there - I met a couple of guys of the early911sregistry this year while being in goodwood.

Uli

Gr├╝├če
Uli

Eines der besten Mittel gegen das Altwerden ist das D├Âsen am Steuer eines fahrenden Autos. - Fangio
[image]

gesamter Thread:

Online (letzte 10min.):  - Reinhard
132271 Postings in 21641 Threads, 2263 registrierte User, 200 User online (1 reg., 199 Gäste)
BMW 02 Club e.V. - Forum | Datenschutz | Impressum | Kontakt
RSS Feed