Akzeptieren

Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung dieser Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass Cookies gesetzt werden. Mehr erfahren

Offizieller BMW Club  -  Korporatives Mitglied im AvD

BMW 02 Club e.V. - Forum

valeriobhz(R)

09.03.2019, 15:14

Getriebe schlie├čen - gearbox closure (Kraft├╝bertragung (Getriebe, Achsen, Bremsen, R├Ąder))

Mein Mechaniker hat Schwierigkeiten, die hintere Abdeckung des Getriebes zu schlie├čen.
Er ben├Âtigt ein Handbuch, in dem die Gangposition und der Schritt f├╝r Schritt beschrieben werden, um den Satz zu schlie├čen.
Danke f├╝r deine Hilfe

My mechanic is having difficulty to closing the rear cover of the gearbox.
He needs a manual that explains the gait position and the step by step to close the set.
Thank you for your help

Wolfgang(R)

Ahrweiler,
11.03.2019, 18:02

@ valeriobhz

Getriebe schlie├čen - gearbox closure

Very strange question. Why open a gearbox not knowing how to assemble it?
Have a look in the repair manual.
Note: there are at least 4 very different gearbox types - which one to assemble now?

Regards
Wolfgang

valeriobhz(R)

12.03.2019, 11:48

@ Wolfgang

Thanks for your answer.

I'm in Brazil. There are almost no NK here. In my city, my 1800 is the only one. My mechanic is trying to help me with the maintenance of the car. Everything here is very difficult in this world of old vehicles of external manufacture.
Where can I buy or access repair manual?

Once again thank you for your precious help.

JoachimG.(R)

Homepage E-Mail

12.03.2019, 17:12

@ valeriobhz

Hi,

there were used different types of 4-speed gearboxes in the 1800 NK depending to the year of manufacture.

The FIN would be helpful.

Kind Regards, Joachim

valeriobhz(R)

12.03.2019, 19:22

@ JoachimG.

Hi.

My NK 1800 VIN 1913285 was manufactured on October 17th, 1969 and delivered on December 8th, 1969 to Brazil. The original colour was Chamonix, paint code 085.

It's a four door sedan, Four-speed.

I can not purchase the CD-ROM with the repair manual here. PN: 01 56 0 036 108.

Car photos

I am very happy with all the help you are offering me.

Thank you

Wolfgang(R)

Ahrweiler,
13.03.2019, 07:12

@ valeriobhz

OK, from the manufacturing, there ist Getrag 232 inside. This is the early version of the (2) in my picture below.

Let me check today whether I can help you with a repair manual.

Look at the rear flange:
[image]
The lower is the later version with 4 arms. If your gearbox is like this, the "standard" 02 Gearbox will fit whitout changes in your car. Thiy would be my suggestion as these are the later 242 Getrag which are much more reliable.

Greetings,
Wolfgang

Wolfgang(R)

Ahrweiler,
12.03.2019, 17:32

@ valeriobhz

OK, we are talking about a 1800 four door sedan?
Four-speed or five-speed?

There were several different gearboxes used for the 1800 over time. With a VIN (assuming the car is original regarding the drivetrain) we could look coser.
Or you submit some pictures.

Could be:
[image]
(1) early 1800, (2) late 1800. Or:
[image]
Sports gearbox as in 1800 TISA.

In general, you can easily adapt later gearboxes like from 02 series or E21 3-series to the 1800. This usually is much cheaper than to overhaul original gearboxes. Drive shafts from 02 or E21 or you build up from parts of 02 and 1800.

Best regards
Wolfgang

Online (letzte 10min.):  - Schumacher
135126 Postings in 21996 Threads, 2358 registrierte User, 215 User online (1 reg., 214 Gäste)
BMW 02 Club e.V. - Forum | Datenschutz | Impressum | Kontakt
RSS Feed